Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

acai berry to buy in UK?

i've only just heard about this berry, and im pretty much sold on it. im going to make an appointment with my doctor before i even consider taking any form of pills or weight loss accelerators, but if the acai berry turns out to be the best option, i would like to know where to buy them in the UK.

im doubting that they can easily be found in the local chemist, so are they any trust worthy websites that sell good quality acai berries at a reasonable price in the UK?

Favorite Answer

Acai berry is an antioxidant. it will do absolutelty NOTHING to make you lose bodyfat. Nada, zip, zero. Look up "acai berry scams" on Google. These companies get your credit card and bill you endlessly until you have to change bank account numbers. Don't fall for it. No easy fixes.. sorry. Eat less, exercise more.. don't be lazy.

Hi,

The (A-Sigh-Ee) Acai Berries come from palm trees that are indigenous to the Brazilian rainforest. For hundreds of years the small dark berries have been integral to the diet of native Amazon people. Acaí berries are a good source of anthocyanins and have been found to contain certain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and essential fatty acids.

Acai is widely acknowledged to have one of the highest nutritional value of any fruit, hence its association with the term 'superfood'.

Here are some comments from users of the concentrated Acai Berry Juice:

"More than impressed with the acai berry juice, as this is hard to find.. I have since ordered many more products and was delighted to recently notice Aloe Vera Colon cleanse!! This is very important to my familys health for known reasons."

"I have now ordered 6 bottles of Acai Juice and I find it to be a fantastic product. There are many Acai products being offered over the internet but many seem to involve some type of complicated scam-type purchasing system - either that or the prices for the product, sold under such retailers as Dr. Perricone, are exhorbiantly. I was thrilled to find such a high standard Acai Berry Juice being sold at such a reasonable price by your company. The product is delicious and I have definitely noticed positive effects since I began taking the supplement."

"thank you what fast shipping, i have been using this for past week or so , and have felt a difference in my clothes, will be back. thank you once again"

For more information and to see many more comments, click on the following link http://www.trustwilliam.com/bestselling-natural-he...

I have been through it all and know what's it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can't be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I've worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes.

Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight.

First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can't eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising...

This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it's good for the heart.

However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It's so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I've found a great addition to help any one out, it's a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don't get all crazy on me and say diet pills don't work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn't meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It's an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace dot com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it's the best pill I've tried and I've tried cupboards full. Now this doesn't mean you have to follow my foot steps but I've successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day.

Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.

• gero

you need to purchase in well being food shops like Holland and Barret. Holland and Barrett - Acai Berry pills (500mg). - a hundred and twenty pills ... the circumstances did an editorial you are able to need to be certain.Which additionally did a rfile.

Walk between stores that come in close proximity (don't drive).

Seek to produce tiny alterations on your eating plan

decaf coffee is a great reduced calorie liquid

Plan active dates along with your hubby, such as bowling or even golfing, instead of dinner plus a movie.

If you're meeting litigant for drinks, suggest standing for the bar instead of sitting with a table.

Plan active dates together with your hubby, such as bowling or maybe golfing, instead of dinner as well as a movie.