What has the world actually leant from USA and Vietnam...?

..ok so America did tackle the Vietnam war wrong and therefore lost a lot of lives and money, which I agree is a terrible tradegy but from my understanding the wrest of the world now knows that if a country is in trouble and is being taken over by bad guys... the solution is just to not get involved. If you get... show more ..ok so America did tackle the Vietnam war wrong and therefore lost a lot of lives and money, which I agree is a terrible tradegy

but from my understanding the wrest of the world now knows that if a country is in trouble and is being taken over by bad guys... the solution is just to not get involved. If you get involved you will possibly be disliked more from other countries. Just leave the county alone, what ever happens to the country does not really matter.

All I see is how Cambodia was totally masaccred and no countries helped them. Are any of these countries blamed for not helping. No... but Is America blamed for trying to help Vietnam - yes.

If fact not many people even know about Cambodia really. No one even knows who the bad guys where. But everyone knows about USA and Vietnam.

If I hear the girl next door being murdered and there are no cops available and I and my ten mates with me all have guns...we will help her out. We won't sit around and worry what happens if any of us are shot or killed ourselves, all we know is that we have enough power to at least try and help the girl

Sorry,, not trying to be controvetial, just rying to understand...