If the baby is born September 1, and is on time, What month and date was it conceived?

Yeah cuz me and my hunny wanna have a baby but we wanna see when do we need to have sex so the baby can be born in September 1 thanks for your help

• Best answer

your period would have to fall on November 25th.... conception would have to be between November 31th- December 9th.. and your 40 weeks would be September 1st.

Source(s): I have those pregnancy date wheels from the doctor's office.. and.. currently a gestational surrogate mother and a mother to a 2 1/2 year old and a 9 year old

The only reason people say that about summer born babies is because they are always amongst the youngest in their school year. In some ways it does seem crazy that some kids are 5 in September and some aren't five until nearly a year later the following August, but that they will start school in the same school year. However, most primary schools cope well with this and they adjust education to suit the level your child works at, not necessarily the age they are. By the time kids get to secondary school the age difference no longer really shows as they all find their own level anyway. Good luck with TTC, and if it were me, I wouldn't worry about having a break, just go for it. x

November 25 would have to be the first day of your last period to be due September 1

im a cancer as well, my birthday was 6 days ago July 10th

im born in september 1 ! :D , you should try hard to make it on september one cause i feel like it's special :)