Do you believe the Apollo 11 crew really landed on the Moon?

sometimes I wonder if they really did or if the footage was fabricated to 1 up Russia in the "Space Race" plus it just seems a little hard to believe that we could do it way back then but haven't been back since..that was a tin can compared to today's shuttles..plus how was the U.S. flag waving in... show more sometimes I wonder if they really did or if the footage was fabricated to 1 up Russia in the "Space Race" plus it just seems a little hard to believe that we could do it way back then but haven't been back since..that was a tin can compared to today's shuttles..plus how was the U.S. flag waving in an environment with no air to blow it? I'm no conspiracy theorist but I smell a Rat.
Update: zeda I cant believe your comparing a car driving state to state to a shuttle flying damn near to the moon. thats apples and oranges
Update 2: come on people dont be so gullible I mean maybe they did but unless you were there with Nasa at the time..you dont really know you only know what you have read or seen on tv. Do you have any idea how much of the history we were taught in school 20 years ago turned to be in-accurate information? I mean maybe we... show more come on people dont be so gullible I mean maybe they did but unless you were there with Nasa at the time..you dont really know you only know what you have read or seen on tv. Do you have any idea how much of the history we were taught in school 20 years ago turned to be in-accurate information? I mean maybe we did..but I dont really know and honestly..neither do any of you unless you were in the NASA control room at the time..and I doubt that.
Update 3: Nick you coulda just answered the question without being an asshole..thats the problem with our country people like you who feel it necessary to try to insult people because they think differently than you..it's pathetic..grow up
Update 4: I shoulda never asked this question..you keep talking about conspiracy theorists..im no conspiracy theorists these are my thoughts some of you are just giving me stuff you read..I could'a looked that up myself..I asked what YOU thought not what you were told to think.