Guys, what does eye contact/staring mean to you?

I'm just wondering. When you check out this one girl once in awhile, or like when you have eye contact with her, you hold it for awhile before breaking it away without smiling, what are you actually thinking? I mean, being attracted and being interested in a girl that you want to get to know her more are 2 dif... show more I'm just wondering. When you check out this one girl once in awhile, or like when you have eye contact with her, you hold it for awhile before breaking it away without smiling, what are you actually thinking? I mean, being attracted and being interested in a girl that you want to get to know her more are 2 dif things right?

Am just curious, cause at recent school camps in college, I've seen this guy look in my direction quite a few times. but I don't really notice or observe him a lot so I'm not sure if I'm just daydreaming or sth. But there was this incident where he was looking at me and then I looked up at him, and we had like 2 sec eye contact b4 he looked away. And another where he came into the lift, stood beside me and glanced at me for awhile.

So yup, just wondering what it meant to you? thanks for the opinions! :D