Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

swine flu V next sale?

is anyone not going to the next sale on saturday because they are scared of catching swine flu?

how likely do you think it is to catch swine flu from going to the sale early in the morning when it starts? im worried but i want to go

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

Thats over obssesive. Its better to get it now anyway before it gets to bad and then you'll be immune to it. And there won't be much chance it's only one shop.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Worrying about it is more likely to kill you than flu. Any time you go to a crowded place, you're more likely to catch an infectious disease than if you stay at home. This year it's swine flu. Last year it was viral menigitis. Has this stopped you going to sales in the past? Then there's no reason it should stop you now.

• 1 decade ago

erm just wash ur hands before + after, maybe the new clothes you buy too. dont worry tho i kinda doubt someone with swine flu will turn up to a next sale event....

• Martyn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Naaa. You're getting yourself in a twist over nothing here.

Just go. Find your bargains, enjoy, get out.

I hope you do find something. In their 20+ years of existence I've found about 3 things in total.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that's just silly. if you catch it, you catch it.

you could catch it wherever you go, it doesn't have to be a place that's really busy. it could be someone you walk past that sneeze or something. why are you so worried? it's basically not even that serious as it was.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.