Do You Think Fat Is Ugly?

Being a "heavy" person myself, I usually have these occasional times when I think about how better off i would look if I was skinny, but more then often I am happy the way I am, As long as i'm healthy. I may not get picked on often for my weight, but when it happens it hurts me so much and makes me... show more Being a "heavy" person myself, I usually have these occasional times when I think about how better off i would look if I was skinny, but more then often I am happy the way I am, As long as i'm healthy. I may not get picked on often for my weight, but when it happens it hurts me so much and makes me doubt myself, I know society has come to the conclusion that fat will never be attractive and thin always be in, but in your honest opinion, Do you think it's the fat that makes a big person ugly? I Don't want any abusive, stupid answers, and if your just gonna make fun of people then I suggest you leave now thank you.
Update: Hey everything i want to thank you for your honest opinons and for no stupid answers, I was having one of my depressing moments then and you all managed to make me feel better. Knowing everyone's honest opinons is always nice to know even if their not what you want to hear. Thank you :)