heres a quick survey its very quick and easy..im hoping for 50 answers?

1. if you were to have someone write something for you would it be a song, poem, or story?

2.if the world were burning would you either cry or run around laughing with your friends for the last time?

thanks!

yours truly,

nick

1.None.. I would have them Fill out my bills

2.Neither-- I would try to find safety then if I couldn't I would shoot myself in the head at the last moment ...

answer: A song [=

answer: both.....lol

1. if you were to have someone write something for you would it be a song, poem, or story? Song :B

2.if the world were burning would you either cry or run around laughing with your friends for the last time? Cry and buy a huge fire hose

1 a song without words

#2 run around and laugh with my friends for the last time.

• 1. A Song.

2. Run around laughing. Might as well make your last moments enjoyable and ones to remember!

Source(s): Racer
  • Neha

These are random questions.

1. A song.

2. Cry.

1. Song

2. Run around laughing with friends for the last time.

1. Song

2. Run around make the most of it!

Hope u get ur 50 answers

1- Story

2- Run around laughing with my friends for the last time!

Story.

Laugh. Carpe diem!

1. either a song or poem; actually, a song is sort of like a poem only with music..so a song

2. both, i guess