Fiancee question please help im desperate i need some advice?

ok me and my fiancee are in a long distance relationship right now he just moved to chicago ( he's living with his parents right now until he can get settled and get on his feet) he moved there to change his lfe around and go to school I'm in california right now ( for personal family reasons) I'm... show more ok me and my fiancee are in a long distance relationship right now
he just moved to chicago ( he's living with his parents right now until he can get settled and get on his feet)
he moved there to change his lfe around and go to school

I'm in california right now ( for personal family reasons)
I'm going to chicago in a few weeks to be with him.

Well he has no one out there no friends , he says he's not out there to make friends he's in chicago to go to a better animation school( i totally understand this)

About 2 months ago i got my fiancee to stop drinking it was ruining our relationship and i told him i would leave if he did not stop drinking, he stopped, well tonight i called him and he is really drunk he fell off the wagon and i'm just confused and scared
i just hung up with him he was falling asleep while i was talking to him.

I know he loves me and he needs me in his life
he said he is sick and tired of having no one,
before he moved the friends he had got him to peer pressure big time!!!

i told my fiancee we would talk about this in the morning
i dont know what to do
i love him very much i dont wanna leave him
i know he just wants to focus on school
but im not gonna lie im scared if he starts hanging out with the wrong crowd its gonna ruin everything for us

please help me
i'm crying my eyes right now i have high blood pressure
i just need some advice