Is anyone else sick of working 40 hours a week to pay for Medicaid and Food Stamps for the lazy?

Dont get me wrong, I am ALL FOR helping ppl in situations that they did not cause themselves, but C'MON! Be responsible for yourselves!!! I think you should AT LEAST be made to show up SOMEWHERE and do SOMETHING to earn it...community services kind of stuff. I also think you should automatically get kicked... show more Dont get me wrong, I am ALL FOR helping ppl in situations that they did not cause themselves, but C'MON! Be responsible for yourselves!!! I think you should AT LEAST be made to show up SOMEWHERE and do SOMETHING to earn it...community services kind of stuff. I also think you should automatically get kicked off if you have another child once you are already on it. Im so fed up with these ppl being able to afford to wear designer clothes, be in the mall all day, have Cell Phones, Big screen TV's ON AND ON AND ON while their healthcare, food, utilities, and much more is being provided by ppl who work full time and cant afford anything nice for themselves. And why the heck to they let these ppl stay on it for years and years and years! You cant even get unemployement for that long if you earned it. And why no drug testing...CRAP, there would be a TON of ppl kicked off if they did that!.

Okay, I think I am done venting now.

What are your thoughts?
Update: For the record...I have tried to report Fraud to Medicaid. I suggest you all try it sometime. Good luck getting anyone there to help you. The last call I made, I was told that they "dont really have a department for that"
Update 2: "anyone who is lazy isnt permitted to be on welfare" What cave have you been living in! Wow, you are clueless.
Update 3: ALSO - People on unemployment are required to submit PROOF every week that they are applying for jobs and are required to accept any job that they are offered. Why shouldn't it be the same for Welfare. Where is the accountability?