The meaning of Late Night Texting?

Ok everynight this girl i like and I text each other usually until one another falls asleep this usually last till like 3 or 2 in the morning. I think its different then texting during the day.

But is late night texting like more flirty than texting during the days and what does it mean if she text u late everyday

Omar

Favorite Answer

When I first started texting my now boyfriend, we would stay up late at night too. And usually we were more flirty at night. Then either one of us would pass out, or he'd tell me "You need to go to sleep now, cause girls need their beauty sleep. Even though you're already beautiful."

After awhile, he finally asked me out. We've been dating for over a year now.

Although lots of times its just beacuse you're both up late. It would really depend on what kind of girl she is. If lots of boys have dated her, and they don't last too long, its probably normal for her. But if she's only had a few boyfriends, or you know she's not a big flirt, it probably does mean something.

Texted Meaning

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

The meaning of Late Night Texting?

But is late night texting like more flirty than texting during the days and what does it mean if she...

Source(s): meaning late night texting: https://shortly.im/hITDN

well, I'm in kind of in the same situation right now. It is a lot more different than texting in the day because if you're thinking them only at night then the conversation gets pretty flirty. While in the daytime it would be about what your doing and so on with a little light hearted flirting. I'm not particularly sure what it means that she texts you only at night, but since I tend to be more analytical and skeptical I would think that she likes you and is more comfortable texting than actually talking to you. Basically, she's insecure and prefers the comfort and safety of nonverbal texting. Doesn't sound too nice but it's up to you to make your decisions :]

Source(s): moi

Yhhh Totally ! He Wouldn't Stay Up All Night Textin You For No Reason Especially If You Were Nothing But Ah Friend, And By Him Txting Back Straight Away Meanns He Likes You. Hmmm... Maybee He Wants To Ask You Out But Is Waiting For A Little While Be Fore It Happens :D

It means that she likes you very much, and wants to continue staying your girlfriend. She might think that you are her world. Texting during the day is mostly just talking, and texting during the night is probably just a way of expressing your feelings for each other.

It's definitely more flirty than during the day. You don't stay up to text just ANYONE late at night.

i don't know but my best guy friend texts and calls me late at night like every night and we don't have feelings for each other

Come on, late night equals romance.

It means that she likes talking to you and she wants to talk to you. If you are texting until one of you falls asleep she probably likes you.