A question for my Catholic Brothers and Sisters?

I was talking to my Priest today and mention R&S, I told him many people here have criticized the Church and many not so nice names He wanted to know what has been said and I could not name a lot of them, can you please tell me what we have been called besides worshiping Mary and the Pope before God, (he laughed... show more I was talking to my Priest today and mention R&S, I told him many people here have criticized the Church and many not so nice names

He wanted to know what has been said and I could not name a lot of them, can you please tell me what we have been called besides worshiping Mary and the Pope before God, (he laughed at that one) can you give me more examples so I can tell him?
Update: Because he wants to know,
Update 2: I told him about Chris and I have gave him the link, but being a Priest in charge of a big area he does not have time so asked me to find out, he is fascinated in what people say