Tony asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Scariest movie you have ever watched?

Scariest movie you have ever watched?

movie and date plz

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

This probably sounds real dumb. But I got freaked from the Blair Witch Project. Just the ending really freaked me. And for a while, I thought the movie was kind of nonfictional. o_o

Also hmm.. what else.. AHH. Signs! Another stupid movie. But it was just that one scene.. with the alien walking by the camera. In that creepy way. *shudders*

• 1 decade ago

Cannibal Holocaust.

As for the date, I'm not entirely sure. The movie itself is possibly illegal in the US (that is, if my friend wasn't joking when he told me it was). I checked it out for myself, and it was horrifying. I believe it has actual footage of a cannibalistic tribe eating, raping, and killing people. The camera people even allowed the tribe to take their only female comrade and rape and eat her. The whole thing is pretty sick. To be honest, though, parts of it made me laugh. But that's mostly because I despise people and enjoy watching them suffer. After all, that camera-woman must have done something to warrant a cannibalistic death.

Source(s): Mahself:)
  • 1 decade ago

Darkness Falls (2003)

after you watch this you will never think about the tooth fairy the same ever again.

its a good horror movie

• 1 decade ago

A really old movie with Bette Davis in it called "The Nanny" Still gives my husband nightmares.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

British film called "Creep" that came out in 04 is verrry scary, also the hills have eyes and amusement were also really creepy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TRy here

You can watch it online here:

http://ucb3.com/movie-29.html

It is free but you have to fill a short survey to watch.

Cheers!

• 1 decade ago

Light must be like 4 yrs old if HOSTEL scared him.

Not really sure, Grudge 1...just freaky.

• Luke
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm scared to watch any scary movie. My girlfriend has to hold and protect me. How you like them apples?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

one missed call O.o

its not that scary but the scariest ive ever seen lmao.

• 1 decade ago

Hostel 1 and 2, it ******* scared the hell out of me aheh.;D

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.