Relevance
  • DonDon
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Reverse with the right indicators

Source(s): xx
  • 1 decade ago

Red eyes after too much drink, amber when going to be ill & green is my colour :) will have amber on Sun am as off to party Sat ...

• 3 years ago

Flashing amber is chanced on at a Pelican Crossing. It ability you are able to proceed yet provided that the crossing is obvious. you may desire to no longer start to tension off if it starts to flash with people on the crossing. you will fail your attempt in case you do. by ability of ways i'm interior the united kingdom, this answer applies to the site visitors lights interior the united kingdom. EDIT: interior the united kingdom we've 3 considerable varieties of crossing. A pelican crossing is a site visitors gentle controlled pedestrian crossing. A puffin crossing is resembling a pelican crossing however the pedestrian lights are on the area of the site visitors gentle pole and there is not any flashing amber gentle. Then there's a zebra crossing so referred to as because of the fact of its black and white development on the line. autos might desire to grant way as quickly as a guy or woman steps onto the crossing if it crosses the line with out needed reservation. If with a needed reservation autos could provide way as quickly as a guy or woman steps onto the area of the crossing that impression your area of the line

• 1 decade ago

I think the green light, at traffic lights anyway. means that everyone behind you must start beeping their horns and waving their fists out of their window.

I've never understood why.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Hawk
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

red

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

red dont bother

amber you can try you might get lucky

green like ther is a party in these pants

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're only getting three a day when you should be getting five a day, want a couple of melons to make up the numbers? ;)

• Hilts
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Isn't that the Italian Flag?

• 1 decade ago

red means it infected..green means amputation!!

• Jo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They're the different colours of a rocket lolly.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.