Best washing machine to buy?

Hi, my old washing machine broke last week and my dad has deemed it completely not worth fixing! I'm on a really tight budget so don't have many options for buying a new one. Have found Beko and Indesit machines to be quite cheap, does anyone know which of these is better?
Update: Hi, my old washing machine broke last week and my dad has deemed it completely not worth fixing! I'm on a really tight budget so don't have many options for buying a new one. Have found Beko and Indesit machines to be quite cheap, does anyone know which of these is better? I maybe should have also said... show more Hi, my old washing machine broke last week and my dad has deemed it completely not worth fixing! I'm on a really tight budget so don't have many options for buying a new one. Have found Beko and Indesit machines to be quite cheap, does anyone know which of these is better?

I maybe should have also said that I live alone, so don't do many loads of washing per week. Also, by tight budget - I mean REALLY tight!! Miele, not even an option at all!