Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 1 decade ago

After you have sex, are you supposed to feel sick?

I'm a female and me and me bf didnt use proctection but we didnt insert his you know wat into my you know wat. Like one minute after i felt immediatly sick and the days after im still feeling very tired, dizzy, not able too eat, backache, ect. Does this mean i'm pregnant? And could have the pre-ejaculation made its way up there? I'm very worried and were not emotionally ready for a child.

If you're not emotionally ready for a child you shouldn't be having sex, end of story! But, if you must, wear a condom! just remember it's not 100% protection but it's better than nothing. And yes, he doesn't have to ejaculate inside of you for you to get pregnant you can get preggers off of pre-ejaculation the same way as if he was inside you. I'm sure you guys were touching each other, that can also transfer pre-ejaculation inside. Go to the health dept. and tell them you want to get on birth control. They'll test you for pregnancy before getting checked out and they'll also test you for STD's while you're there. If you're not pregnant then they'll give you some pills and a bag of condoms and you'll be on your way. You'll probably have to call back at a later date to get your test results for the STD's but if you're sexually active you definitely need to be on the pill while he wears a condom, EVERY TIME (not just some of the time) to be at least 99.99999999999999% effective at blocking pregnancy.

Good Luck

Oh and if you're sexually active you should have a papsmear/test whatever done once a year and get tested every 6mo because it takes 6 mo for AIDS to show up after unprotected sex.

You can't get pregnant straight after having sex. Did you eat before? Did you really want to have sex right there and then? Was you scared? Was that your first time? These are the kind of questions you need to ask yourself. I'm glad I have found a person who has admitted that their not emotionally ready for a child! :)

Ok. You cant get pregnant if he didnt insert his penis into you, so dont worry that its that. The sick feeling could be something else, conpletely unrelated to having sex. Perhaps you should see the doctor if you feel like this for any longer.

Frankly you probably feel sick becuase of not being protected and you're nervous. It's impossible to tell if you're pregnant or not. It could be attached, but it doesn't mean that you're having symptoms.

PS: If you weren't ready for a child, you should have PROTECTED YOURSELF SMART ONE! If you get pregnant, I'm not sorry for you. You called it upon yourself

• LTF

No you can't get pregnant. But I'm glad that you were worried, you're obviously not old enough and mature enough to have sex in the first place if you still can't bring yourself to say vagina and penis, and you don't actually know how sex works...

Get a pregnancy test if you miss your period.

It could have been the pre-ejaculation.

Sometimes, you feel emotionally or physically sick after your first time having sex. Was it your first?

(: Good luck!

~Elaina

no you wont be prego cause he didnt enter you witch is good my guess is you feel sick cause you got yourself stressed out by the sex you or your body or both may not of been ready and after that you just got more stressed cause of the worry of prego if you relax i bet that you will feel a lot better

No. You cannot get pregnancy symptoms immedietly following sex. The earliest they can show up is a week after sex. Sounds like you are sick or got dehydrated.

hmmmm, if the Pre-Ejaculation got within you then it could be a slight reaction to the foreign intruder either fighting it or adapting to it, but Im not entirely sure.

You could be pregnant if you didn't use protection.

Another reason you may feel sick is from a bad reaction to the protein in his semen.