Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Best Condoms For Her?

I was wondering what condoms you think feel best for her? I have always preferred Trojan Brand condoms and have tried quite a few of them. It's the a brand I can trust and I will probably always stick with them. I was just wondering which ones feel the best for the girl? Any good feedback from your girl for certain ones? Any girls have a favorite?

Textured/Studded Condoms

From bumps and studs to full-blown ribs, textured condoms give the “receiver”, i.e., the female, a little something extra. These condoms all pretty much have the same idea: slight bumps or ribs that run up and down the length of the condom meant for extra stimulation.

Pleasure shaped

The idea behind pleasure-shaped condoms is that they tend to be looser with enlarged, pouch-like tips. These wider tops allow for more friction because the extra latex stimulates the nerve endings at the tip of the penis. Some of these condoms, like the Inspiral brand or the Trojan Magnum Twister, also introduce a winding, twisting shape that allows for more vigorous action. This type of design stimulates nerve endings and heightens sensitivity for both women and men.

Best Condoms For Her

Condoms For Her

Trojan are far & away the best sellers in the US, Durex are far & away the best sellers in Europe, and the answers you get from various people probably reflect that. Probably more will say Trojan since you asked this during overnight hours in Europe. In my experience there's not much difference, they're both trustworthy, and I've never had problems with either.

I'm not a broad though, so I'm not going to try to guess which feels better on your coochie.

Did you see it go in? Okey here's the deal, sometimes condoms don't fit very well. I think it is a good idea to pull out if you think the sperm might be leaking. If you pull out just do the courteous thing and finish her with you're fingers or Orally. Even if some of the sperm did leak into her Vagina there isn't a very high chance that you would get her pregnant.

She honestly won't care, as long as you know how to smash her good and last a decent amount of time, she'll love you either way, condoms don't really make a difference for her as they do for you. But try trojan twisted pleasure, it works real nice on her if you know what you're doing.

I'm a girl.. stick with Trojan! especialy the ones that are like Trojan for her :] (or something like that)

I'm sure whoever the girl is, she'll like the Trojan kind.

good luck!

Adam & Eve Ultra Thin Condoms you but them on adamandeve.com best sex store ever trust me feels like shes wearing nothing

Source(s): me and my gf

Durex

Feeling is everything for us women too. Go thin