Poor training= getting rid of the dog?

I just love how people are always willing to get rid of a dog when the dog misbehaves or isn't potty trained. By "love", I say that with nothing but sarcasm, by the way. I don't mean this as a rant, but it makes me so angry and upset. Don't these people realize that a dog cannot train... show more I just love how people are always willing to get rid of a dog when the dog misbehaves or isn't potty trained. By "love", I say that with nothing but sarcasm, by the way.

I don't mean this as a rant, but it makes me so angry and upset. Don't these people realize that a dog cannot train itself, and that (nearly) all dogs can be trained?

If you have an opinion on this, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, legit question: What is your dog's favorite flavor? Like chicken, ham, turkey, cheese, etc.? My dog loves Thanksgiving turkey.