Anonymous

Racist, whites, blacks, Natives and asian-americans?

Okay, I was just talking about this with my grandmother. If you think about it, EVERYONE in america is mixed with alittle something somewhere down the line. No one is 100% black or 100% white or ect. in this country. Somewhere down the line, it may not be right off the back like with some people but everyone is mixed. for example

European features: Skinny, sorta squear face, thin but not curved in the mid section.

Native and Asian features: High cheek bones, thin, silky black hair ect.

African" round oval or circle faces, oval eyes, thick hair, (females) curvey, wide hips, large breast.

if you look at a white with high cheek bones, knowing Europeans features, that must mean that SOMEWHERE down the line they are mixed with native or asian or with african american with those features. And african american girls with sorta slanted eyes, the cheeks and the curves are obviously mixed with something down the line two right?

because if you think about it, you may look 100% percent white, black, or ect. but in this country with so many people, theres no possible way you cant be mixed somewhere down the line. so it doesnt really make sense to be racist, someone in your blood line maybe what your hating off.

DOES ANYONE AGREE?

yeah, thats what Im saying. it doesnt make sense to hate someone because of their color. who knows, you might be mixed with that somewhere and you hate them? like I said NO ONE is 100% so you gotta be careful who you choose to hate and for what reasons, because you just might be offending something that is apart of what makes you what you are today.

I think some people are missing her point. And yes I do agree. Everyone has extremely diverse blood lines in their family even if it goes back a few generations. My husband is from the Virgin Islands, both of his parents and all of his family that Ive met is %100 black. However, the root of his family name traces back to a white lady many many many years ago. All she's saying is that somewhere, in ALL of us, we have different races and cultures within us, so racism is counterproductive and stupid.

You are right but I think most mono racial people are at least 90% something their race.I'm multiracial .It made me mad how white people treat others in the past.At the time I didn't even knew I was multiracial(mixed close by) and the women in the past who made it possible for me to be mixed today was white.I'm not racist lol but I thought all white people were bad in the past and I thought almost all of them were bad in our time too.Now I know that other races can be bad just like white people.

I'm skinny,tall,with big breasts(every race has these traits)

I have reddish brown curly mixed hair.I have big eyes like indian asians.I have a nice normal butt lol.My head is a oval shape.

Gee I don't know about your comment but I understand what your trying to say. I would say alot of people in the U.S. are mixed but I would also say base on my experiences is that I have met pure white asian and blacks and even a few natives in my going abouts.

I am white.

Blonde hair, green eyes, flat chested. My son has red hair and green eyes.

We are very very white. I don't think I am mixed with anything. We are 100% European descent.

I agree with your message, but I am just pointing out that no, not everyone is mixed with something else.

Actually I disagree I'm 100% black I don't have no white neither native ancestry so I don't know what you are talking about! You can't talk for every American.

Granted. The idea of breaking us into racial catagories was based on misapplication of science, when it was thought that we were perhaps entirely different species from each other. And it all went wrong from there.

Add to that humanity having no problem with ripping off each other if we're not in the same family (and sometimes ripping off blood relations) and it's just trouble from step one.

I do not agree, the only way to stop racism is to stop seeing ourselves as African Americans, European Americans,Asian Americans, etc but to only see ourselves as Americans. But this of course will not stop racism people just tend to live on hate.

Oval eyes?

Not only africans have oval eyes.

And Europeans are not the only ones that can be skinny.

i agree.

im italian/lebanese. i consider myself white.

im pale. im skinny. i have green eyes, but dark thick curly hair. i have a whitegirl nose but i have high cheekbones and big lips. most people think i look puerto rican, lol.

i think somewhere down the line im probably mixed with something.

I guess but not all Asians,Africans,and Europeans look like that.