DOES BANK HAS RIGHT TO TRANSFER AMOUNT FROM SALARY ACCOUNT TO CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT WITH OUT ANY INFORMATION ?

Hi, i was using HSBC credit card of 15000/- limit 2 1/2 yrs back, where i used 6000/- & repayed 3000/-.then i was shifted to other state & now back to same area after 2yrs. I have not received any statment nor phone calls. Now the problen is my new joined company opened salary account in same bank HSBC & my... show more Hi, i was using HSBC credit card of 15000/- limit 2 1/2 yrs back, where i used 6000/- & repayed 3000/-.then i was shifted to other state & now back to same area after 2yrs. I have not received any statment nor phone calls.

Now the problen is my new joined company opened salary account in same bank HSBC & my salary was deposited to my account. the next movement i recived an SMS to my cell mentioning that amount of 25554.00/- recived for credit card payment !!!!. my whole salary amount been taken by the bank with out my knowledge or any information. I checked with the bank via email & received email saying that bank has right to take amount with out any notice.

Pls suggest me what steps i should take to get back my salary.