Help Me figure out what is wrong with my online dating profile?

Ok this is a copy of the profile I have on OKCupid. I can't seem to get any responses. I Messaged a lot of girls and at first I only messaged girls that I had a lot in common with and were attractive to me. (I'm not that picky when it comes to looks so pretty much all of them were pretty to me) But only one... show more Ok this is a copy of the profile I have on OKCupid. I can't seem to get any responses. I Messaged a lot of girls and at first I only messaged girls that I had a lot in common with and were attractive to me. (I'm not that picky when it comes to looks so pretty much all of them were pretty to me) But only one responded and only once (she never re messaged me again.) So I decided to message even girls that I an not attracted to at all but who pass the filters. Ive messaged like 20 girls and gotten no responses so I can only assume I'm doing something wrong.
It wonk let me link my profile but here is everything that I typed.

The Skinny

Ethnicity Black, Hispanic / Latin

Height 5' 7" (1.70m).

Looking For New friends, Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Activity partners

Smokes No

Drinks Rarely

Drugs Never

Religion Agnosticism and somewhat serious about it

Sign Sagittarius but it doesn’t matter

Education Working on college/university

Job Student

Income N/A

Kids Likes children

Pets Owns dogs

Languages English (Fluently)

My Self-Summary:
I am a very nice person and consider myself to be an intellectual even though when I was in school I didn't enjoy it. I like science and technology, books and (some) art, Anime and Manga and other nerdy things ;). I care about expanding my mind and feel that my path to happiness is most likely knowledge and strong relationships. I love video games that expand immersion so you forget your playing a game and I would like nothing more then to revolutionize gaming beyond just "shoot and kill". I want to do something like Peter Molyneux (The Fable series), Will wright (The Sims), Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid) or Hironobu Sakaguchi (Final Fantasy) did. I am very shy but I am working on that. I want to find somebody who even if we were not dating I would still want to spend time with them.

What I’m doing with my life:
Well I'm in collage for gaming and simulation programming. I have changed the way I eat and exercise. Not like a diet I actually changed my eating habits and its not that hard at all. I'm trying to learn Japanese so a girl who knows Japanese or likes J-culture (movies, games, anime or music) is a big plus.

I’m really good at:
Taking many elements and making them work together to achieve more then the some of their parts.

The first thing(s) people usually notice about me:
That I am an kind and intelligent person.

My favorite books, movies, music, and food:
Books: I like non-fiction and sci-fi;
Ender's Game, The Vampire Chronicles, The Mayfair Chronicles, Misquoting Jesus, Religion Explained, Night
Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Some Manga and Anime.

TV: I try to limit how much TV I watch.
Boston Legal, X-Play, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Real Time (Bill Maher), Family Guy and any high quality documentary.

Movies: I like a lot of movies.
The Star Wars Saga, Tideland, Religulous (Bill Maher), Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill and many others.

Music: I like too many to mention but in terms of genre I like
everything from Rock to Classical and everything in between. Lately Ive been listening to J-Rock though.

Food: I like good food of all types but
I like Japanese and Thai the most.

The six things I could never do without:
My computer, Video Games, Books, Music, Asian Food, My family.

I spend a lot of time thinking about:
Other then Religion and Politics?
It would take a very long time to explain. Just know that I'm never in my own daydreams. Its a series of characters that represent different aspects of who I am or who I wish I was.

On a typical Friday night I am:
Playing video games or reading.

You should message me if:
You want to talk to someone of substance who is looking for a relationship.

The only difference is that my real one has a picture (it is an accurate picture and I'm only average looking) and I answered like 200 match questions and the address is different. But other then that its exactly the same. I will take ANY advice you can give me. I'm also willing to leave stuff out that makes me seem less attractive at this point. Help Me!

Also if its what I'm saying to girls that are the problem here are 2 of the massages I have sent out so far:

I noticed we have a lot in common. (I know that's probably a cliche' first line) But you seem like someone I'd like to get to know. You are into gaming? I'm actually in college for gaming and simulation programing. I like the paranormal too. Message me back when you get a chance.

I noticed you have almost nothing on your profile. Was that to be mysterious? Because it worked lol. I'm curios, What are you into? What movies or books do you like? Do you like video games or are you into sports? Well I think your cute so check out my profile, you know just to see if we have anything in common. And get back to me if we do. Hope to hear from you. :)

I got no response from those or any others. Any ad
Update: Marie~ That only works for women and attractive people. Why would anyone respond to a blank profile.