Christians do you ever thumb down another Christian?

I'm a Christian,too,and I'm just wondering have you ever thumb down another Christian.Like if they had a incorrect answer or just plainly wrong according to the Bible.Or have you thumb down another Christian just because they are apart of a denomination you don't like??Thanks.

Srry,I meant have you ever.

Yeah often. I use the thumbs up and thumbs down buttons liberally.

That is very childish if anyone gives thumbs down to other Christians whom are from denominations that they do not "like."

I don't remember the last time I gave a Christian...wait a minute. I DO indeed remember the last time I gave a Christian a thumbs down. Yes, I have done it before. And I won't say who it was, but this individual is known for radical answers. I just don't like people who refuse to tolerate and love others. Notice, I did not say that I hate them. I still love people who are unnecessarily Fundamental. They just get on my nerves.

I rarely ever give somebody a thumbs down, but when I do, it's because I think there's a serious flaw in their answer and I have a really strong opinion about it. I have given other Christians thumbs down before.

I don't recall giving anyone a thumb down, makes the answer disappear, then it is hard to keep track of all the others that do give thumbs down to that one person, or a thumbs up for that matter.

I never thumb down an answer because it is wrong or right - everybody is entitled to their opinion. I do thumb down nastiness whoever it comes from but that is rare. I prefer to thumb up for good answers - a valid point is a valid point even by the opposition and that is why we are here.

On occasion, when someone is really, really extreme about some weird doctrine that isn't central to Christianity. If someone is saying Obama is the Antichrist, or you can't ever drink any alcohol, or you can only read the KJV, or Catholics can't be saved -- anything like that -- I'm likely to give 'em the thumbs down.

I have given an answer a thumbs down if they claim to be a Christian and are being rude and disrespectful.

• I don't like denominations people because it separates us. I only thumbs down Christians of false information or saying things in spite or hatred.

No- I don't like to thumbs down a brother or sister in the kingdom- unless they are obviously speaking contrary to what the bible says (which is not too often). We are free thinkers, it's interesting to see how other believers understand these things.

• ChrisP

I will sometimes thumb down a wrong answer, but not always.

No, never thumbed down another Christian, only those who have sarcastic and /or mean or mocking attitudes, and give stupid answers. If they can't answer then why do they?