Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Would you vote for Obama next presidential election?

If you did vote for him this time and wouldn't again, what made you change your mind?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Oh, gosh, this one is sooooo hard..... let me think about this for a moment........... maybe two........... perhaps two and a half moments........

Let's see...

Have I sold my soul to the devil? No.

Have I wished for horrible things to happen to this great Nation? No.

Have I hoped for racism to flourish? No.

Have I desired the paychecks of people who work harder than I be turned over to me? No.

Have I dreamed of living in a country where corruption is celebrated and those who stand up to corruption's supporters are fired? No.

Have I prayed for our country's leaders to care more about the citizens than they do about their own status, egos and paychecks? Yes.

Therefore, I WILL NOT EVER vote for Obumber for ANYTHING.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If I was beaten repeatedly with a blunt instrument and woke up in a padded cell thinking a was a wallpaper hanger named Ralph.

• Noah H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Barack will need more than four years to stabilize the United States. The Bush Junta and the GOP House and Senate managed to lose a full decade of of progress. It will take several years to raise the national Titanic off the bottom, refit her and put her back in the water. A GOP 'win' at any level until this job is done will only serve to drive the Titanic to the bottom again. Think of it....in the rapidly changing world of the 21st century this country attempted to go back in time fifty years...we can't allow that to happen again. Vote for Barack and do not vote for any republicans...we can't afford to lose any more time catching up with history! My opinion!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I did not vote for Obama, I voted for Bob Barr but after the ridiculous Lies, half-truths and distortions I have seen on here by the Republicans and "Christian Conservatives", I will be voting FOR OBAMA in 2012.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I voted against McCain/Palin and I will vote against whoever the Republicans run in 2012.

• 1 decade ago

I vote that he and his anti-American thugs be imprisoned for life at hard labor with no chance of parole. Now that is CHANGE I can believe in.

• 1 decade ago

I have 3 years to decide. After 8 years of Bush, I'll withhold judgment for a while.

• 1 decade ago

Didn't vote for him this time.. and never will. The man is not to be trusted.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Wow, I like how people have already decided whether or not they will vote for him. Way to stay open minded.

• 1 decade ago

Voted for him in 2008 and will vote for him in 2012.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.