Will you be voting Obama next elections?

hahahahahaha...oops, your question made me do a 'spit take'

seriously, NO. i voted against him last election because he's an inexperienced incompetent socialist wimp who'd accomplished virtually nothing in his adult life except to give speeches and throw away taxpayer dollars (1 BILLION in earmarks)

i'm voting against him next election because he's an incompetent socialist wimp who's accomplished MUCH since taking office, and virtually all of it is bad for the country, has given even more speeches (mostly apologies for America) and has thrown away, so far, over a TRILLION taxpayer dollars-and that's before universal galactic health'care' adds another 1.5 TRILLION

• Erika

so a great way, definite. I help him. He became elected for the time of an surprisingly puzzling era and that i provide him credit for that. I unquestionably have yet to work out if he does something to make me exchange my ideas, yet on the 2d, definite.

You must be kidding!! Obama is destroying the Nation and people are beginning to notice (the ones who were drinking the Kool Aid and who thought he was their Messiah); the others (who did their research BEFORE voting against him will be supporting a patriotic American who really cares about the people and the Nation, not for the Socialist, terrorist sympathizer, Obama.

No. I don't hate America like some Obama supporters do.

I will always vote for a brotha.

it depends who is running against him, but probably no..he is trying things to fast and running out of money before he knows it, America will be broke..

i will, no matter what the circumstances, be voting for a third party in the next election just like I have in the last six. No more Republicans, no more Democrats.

• Tigger

Nope, I voted against him and McCain in 2008.

• sinic

Well .......NO .....but, we might not have an election .........since he wants to be .......

......Ayatollah Nobama ..........

Nope, he hasn't done anything he said he would.