promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

When can a Lady get Pregnant?

At what stage is a lady viable of getting pregnant? Is it during her periods, or after her periods?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Most women are fertile 12-16 days after their period, but unless you're tracking their ovulation you don't know their cycle. You might be with a woman who ovulates completely differently.

Source(s): 36 weeks today!, grad nurse
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There should be 28 days from the start of a womens period to the start of the next period. If you count 14 days from the first day of the womens period that is the day there most viable to get preg. So if your looking to get preg have intercourse the 13th 14th and 15th day. Sperm lasts 2-3 days and a womans egg lasts 24hrs.

Source(s): LPN and 12wks preg
  • 1 decade ago

The most fertile days are around 2 weeks after the first day of her last period. But- every woman is different- you can get pregnant at ANY time- i did! You can even get preg while your period starts if the egg is fertilised before it leaves the body.

• 1 decade ago

If a woman's cycles are regular, she is most fertile 12-14 or 12-16 days AFTER the first day of her last period.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Nancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I've never actually taken a pregnancy test in my dreams, but I've been pregnant in many of them. I've been having dreams like this for a little over a year now, and am currently 16 weeks pregnant.

• 1 decade ago

12 - 14 days (or more) after the first day of your last period

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ladies can get pregnant on her fertile days which is in the middle of there cycle.

• 1 decade ago

it after her periods

Source(s): 33w
  • 1 decade ago

ovulation period, is 7 days before or after a woman's period

• 1 decade ago

two weeks before or after her period...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.