Christians, would you have a problem with Muslim prayer in schools?

I hear a lot of Christians say that religious belief is being attacked in America, prayer being banned in schools being pointed to as the most obvious example. But let me ask you this, would it be okay with you if there were an Islamic prayer in public school as well as a christian or even non-denominational... show more I hear a lot of Christians say that religious belief is being attacked in America, prayer being banned in schools being pointed to as the most obvious example. But let me ask you this, would it be okay with you if there were an Islamic prayer in public school as well as a christian or even non-denominational prayer. Would you be comfortable with your children being exposed first hand to a religion that you don't agree with, which could easily influence them? What if your children started to believe in Islam (It can be very convincing)? wouldn't you feel like the schools are violating your right to raise your children how YOU see fit? Doesn't having no prayer in school protect everyone's right to freedom of religion?
Update: 2hearts says- "Remember, you are not in Iraq, or in India or in China....you are in America. If you want your kids to pray to these other Gods then go to the schools where they do..move to these countries. I will not give up the Christian nation that we live in. I am glad there is freedom of religion,... show more 2hearts says-

"Remember, you are not in Iraq, or in India or in China....you are in America. If you want your kids to pray to these other Gods then go to the schools where they do..move to these countries.

I will not give up the Christian nation that we live in. I am glad there is freedom of religion, but would be completely against someone starting another nations religion in the schools in the United States. Sorry, Christians were here first...."

Uhhh... hmmm. Wait. Who were those people here before Christians? Oh...the NATIVE Americans, you say? And they WEREN'T Christians? Weird. Guess you failed history.
Update 2: 2hearts says- "Remember, you are not in Iraq, or in India or in China....you are in America. If you want your kids to pray to these other Gods then go to the schools where they do..move to these countries. I will not give up the Christian nation that we live in. I am glad there is freedom of religion,... show more 2hearts says-