Free prescriptions for scotland and northern ireland but guess who will still be paying £7.20 per item?

yes you the humble english peasant , how do you feel about this ? Yes i know lots of people in england get free prescriptions those on benefits elderly and terminally ill ,but what about the hard working person who has to fork out £7.20 per item , i have stood and seen people in this country (England) really... show more yes you the humble english peasant , how do you feel about this ? Yes i know lots of people in england get free prescriptions those on benefits elderly and terminally ill ,but what about the hard working person who has to fork out £7.20 per item , i have stood and seen people in this country (England) really struggle to pay these charges in pharmacies , ever wondered why doctors ask if you pay for your items ? The point here is once again a scottish PM has given his clan yet more benefits over the english he has once again pulled up his kilt pulled down his **** stained underpants and taken a large proverbial dump on the english .WALES GETS IT FREE ,NOTHERN IRELAND GETS IT FREE, AND SOON SCOTLAND ,ENGLAND WELL YOU CAN PAY ??? I took the liberty of ringing the NHS dept that deals with prescription charges ,their answer was "people in wales ireland and scotland suffer more from poverty "???? i kid you not ! Are you tired of scotland and wales and ireland playing the game of devolution but still taking a nice big cheque from westminster ? Are you tired of being screwed ? Wait for it listen to the scots and the welsh etc say ooh but we pay taxes too ,yes you do and it would it appear you do very well compared to the english but then you have parliament that is specific to your country ,the english have one that hands out cheques to subsidise your lavish ideas and ideals .The nhs was introduced to serve rich and poor alike and was not judged by borders ,this is an act of RACISM against the English plain and simple carried out by a SCOTTISH PM .
Update: http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/willy.jpg
Update 2: http://bigspace.celerity.co.uk/moviedeaths/grabs/braveheart-wallace-2.jpg

for this pic i suggest the caption "its alright lads i get free prescriptions"
Update 3: http://shellgames.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/mel-gibson-braveheart-photograph-c101019223.jpg

FREE PRESCRIPTIONS AND BETTER HEALTH CARE OH AND FREE UNIVERSITY FEES ! would be a better caption for the above pic
Update 4: sammy actually i attended the battle of trafalgar were you there? , And even if that was a valid argument which its not ,you cannot expect the english to carry on subsidising your ideals and extravagant ideas .Why are you not bothered as a human being that people in England are suffering in terms of health and... show more sammy actually i attended the battle of trafalgar were you there? , And even if that was a valid argument which its not ,you cannot expect the english to carry on subsidising your ideals and extravagant ideas .Why are you not bothered as a human being that people in England are suffering in terms of health and indeed with regards to certain cancer care and drugs not being available dying ? The NHS was meant for everyone not to be given to some and not to others right?
Update 5: the thing that worries me is this is nothing new but i think because back then when the welsh got free scripts society was more affluent and perhaps less caring ,its funny how a recession wakes people up, i just hope that this time we do wake up and protest, if we dont we are DOOOOMED
10 answers 10