Do you blame Yoko Ono for breaking up the Beatles?

I think Yoko did break them up.

Yup, I am of that age group and I thought so then and still do.

Perhaps she was just the trigger but I think she deliberately used John's love for her as a wedge to pry him away.

No. I don't blame Yoko at all.

The Beatles were already growing and moving in separate directions before Yoko came onto the scene. They were all tired and looking into other interests personally and professionally.

The fact that John was at his happiest when with her was beside the point. Yoko's very public presence and the public's general dislike of her made it easy for all to blame Yoko. I think they were already headed for a break. Yoko just provided a convenient excuse for it's happening.

Huh? Who is that? Yoko ono? IS that the reason why the broke up? I never heard that before

no. i dont not beleive that. well, she didnt help keep them together, but the beatles broke up the beatles. not her. i wish people would stop bashing yoko, especialy john lennon fans, how hypocrytic, for john lennon fans to hate, especialy to hate something he loved dearley. people have just gotta bring other people down, dont they?

absoloutely not... i dont believe that it was her fault that John fell in love with her... and i know thats not why they broke up... because it was the problems between john and paul about the lyrics that basically ruined them... And Ringo Starr was also unhappy because he tried many many times to see if the band wanted to use his lyrics for a song... but he was always told that his lyrics were simply not good enough... and george was pretty much the same :S... their relationships were very strained in the end... Pretty sad isin't it?

Source(s): Me

I blame John Lennon.

who cares

• ?

i don't really know, that was before my time.