Basic English Grammar book for adults?

I'm looking for a basic English grammar book that will cover nouns, verbs, sentences, paragraphs, etc.

I would like if it included practice exercises and quizzes.

Teachers: Do you have any suggestions?

One book I have had for many years is Correct English Second Course by William M. Tanner. Its copyright is 1931, and it was published by Ginn and Company. I checked out Amazon.com and I have placed the URL below for that particular text. This book contains exercises, but not answers. It is more than basic, but I have found it to be quite helpful for myself in checking out things I am not quite sure about. It deals with speaking, paragraphs, writing compositions of various types, debating, and grammar.

Another promising book that I just checked out of the library is Essentials of English Grammar Third Edition by L. Sue Baugh. Its copyright is 2005. The publisher is McGraw-Hill. This book seems very straightforward, but it does not have exercises/quizzes. It covers parts of speech, punctuation, sentences and sentence patterns, capitalization, spelling, word divisions, and sentences. I also included the URL for it through Amazon.com.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Grammar For Adults Book

Do you have a library?

I was looking for the same and used the catalog, then checked the shelf. I also ordered several on reserve. When they came in I got to see which ones were most useful to me. Several had what you mention.