Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you get attracted to the most in the opposite sex....Confidence or shyness?

She should start out shy and then become confident when she gets to know you better..... ;-))

Nice Body

There when needed

Both Confidence and shyness

• Both can be alluring, but probably shyness would be my preference.

Confidence is attractive as long as it doesn't bleed into over-confidence and is not coupled with smugness. But shyness has the allure of a mystery waiting to be unveiled, and that can be very seductive.

• JOHN B

Shyness, i love a challenge, but, that does not mean i go for confident people to!

BOTH it sorts of depends on the guy..

some guys work great confidence, but arrogance can be extremely annoying, but if it's just confidence alone without the cokyness, then it's very sexy.

but some people can pull off shy and still be cute, I guess it really depends on the person. but overall confidence is little sexier.

Shyness.

• AAron

I like shyness, because confidence, while good, makes me feel less outgoing around a girl. I don't mind if she's confident, but damn it, she should be shy at first!

Shyness at first... You can sense them being nervous around you because they think you might be out of their league...

But once you hook up, it's confidence that would look sexy.

Shyness. I like shy boys, they're cute.

I find guitars extremely sexy and attractive too. If a man plays guitar I don't think I could resist him :)

hmmm good question hun...

Well as I learnt in my psych lectures, we are ultimately drawn to animalistic traits..

Us Guys are attracted to signs of youth and health..

Females want status, ambition and dominant factor..

So shyness in females is generally well received and confidence in men vice versa...

U get the concept..

Source(s): Haha smart me