Males better than females at soccer? yeah right.?

i fail to see why everyone thinks males are better at football than females. its a sterio type. you dont have to be superrrr naturally strong to play in a soccer game!whats your opinion?

Update:

just because we dont use as much phsical contact, were not boring. and if so many ppl like male soccer better, THAN LET ME PLAY WITH THE BOYS!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

males are better than females in every sport..from swimming to F1..everything..soccer,football..i mean can u play rugby with males u female!!??lets be realistic n yeah females play soccr boringly..messi n puyol n valdes vs 11 of u females....who will win???i bet 100% boys will say the trio . n 99% of women will agree..1% who doesnt agree are arrogant ******es who cant face the fact...n if females were better than males than why arent u females even getting 1% of controversies than the males in epl,la liga n italy???answer that!u arrogant BIT*H!FACE THE FACT...u cant even play with the barca's under 9s(BOYS)

its not stereotype...people who say its stereotype are the girls..im never so confident in my life..n u guys know im ryte

Source(s): my brain who is not arrogant
  • 1 decade ago

Men's football (soccer) is much more skillful, faster and more physical. Let's face it, if women were as good at the sport as men are, women would have a league that would be more popular than the premier league, serie a or la liga. It's just a fact of life that at the top level women can't compete with men. As for you playing with the boys. Do you think that boys should play on girls teams if they're not good enough to make the boys team?

• 1 decade ago

It all depends on skill yeah females can be better than males, i would know haha i school our boys soccer team all the time. But males are more watched in every sport because they are stronger, faster. Its just nature. Womens soccer isnt boring to watch but the society believes that it wont be fun just because they are girls. Its a steriotype that will never go away. Just learn to deal with it cuz it will never ever change.

• 1 decade ago

great answers fdsatd and MJ.

Women are naturally not as physical as men. They are made to carry children so there is extra weight in the waist area so children can be born. Men have more muscle and they have more speed. It's not a stereotype, it's a fact.

You need to be strong in all aspects in football, mentally and physically, just like any sport actually. Men are stronger, it's proven.

We as men's soccer fans aren't making fun of women's soccer, I'm glad for women's soccer. But seriously, can present day Marta match the skill of Ronaldinho in 2005 or is Kelly Smith as fast as Lionel Messi? Just pointing out real facts.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am a FULL on female soccer player. Seven days a week, 10 months a year. I agree with you. Females have the power to be an equal or better player than males. Half the game IS using your brain, strength honestly isn't a big issue, as long as you have a fair referee who knows the game and what is right, and what is fouled, yellow carded etc..

• 1 decade ago

Lets have the male Brazilian team and male female Brazilian and see who wins. Women play OK, but men are superb at the sport. I have never heard of the Women world cup on TV, but the males world cup is a huge event world wide. Female matches are boring and are not are interesting and the counterpart

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

FIFA hold a women's world cup too you know. Edit: The only reason the World Cup is so popular is because it give people a chance to be patriotic. Plenty of people who don't actually like football will sit and watch their country play. I know i would if Scotland had made it through, and i'm not much of a football fan. Yes, it's unfair that the women's tournament doesn't get the same airplay, but to me, women's football just isn't as entertaining as men's.

• 1 decade ago

The answer is very relative. I think it's useless to argue for one or for the other, we're talking apples and oranges here. Have you ever noticed that for example, in the Olympic games, in the 100M dash, the fastest man has a better time than the fastest woman? It does not mean he is the better athlete.

• 1 decade ago

The USA women national team is better than their male counterpart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you know why?

stamina

strength

Don't get me wrong,women can play soccer but you can't argue with human nature, rite?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.