Where can you buy washing machines that make clothes bigger?

Hi, if theres washing machines that shrink clothes, then theres surely washing machines that makes clothes bigger. where can you buy them from?

Favorite Answer

Why not invent one and you will become a billionaire overnight!

You won't get your clothes clean by using vinegar, bicarbonate of soda and lemon juice. I use Ecover washing powder which comes in both biological and non biological varieties, but the bio works best because the enzymes digest the dirt which is trapped in the fibres of the clothes. You can boost your wash by using washing soda which you can get at most supermarkets or you can spray the underarms of your clothes with some Vanish Spray or scrub them with a Vanish Bar and a nailbrush.

Try losing some weight so you don't have to go to engineering school to build a washer that stretches clothes. No pun intended

• famof1

Buy bigger clothes and then pack away the ones that don't fit until your skinny again.

And Bob, why can't the city put that deer crossing sign a little further away from my driveway so the deer will cross down there...?

L O freaking L

TOO FUNNY! When you find this washing machine, please let me know. Cause maybe if I get one, it will come with ALL the socks my machine never gives back!!

Have a nice day!!

Weirdly i heard someone saying that at my sons school this morning saying that everytime she washes his jumpers they grow ha ha

Washers don't make clothes bigger, dryers do. They fluff them.

There isn't one, but you can stretch your clothes when they are wet, and then hang them to dry.

• J

Quit gaining weight and you won't need a washer that doesn't exist.