promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Whats your favorite month? POLL?

Besides the month of your birthday.

My favorite month March,April,May, and June because my favorite seasons are Spring and Summer. I love the heat and the sun. I also love the rain and the storms!!

What's your favorite month and why?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

DECEMBER because of christmas and new years eve

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

January

• 1 decade ago

July

• redden
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My in demand month is October, must be effective to adventure you an entire month on right here additionally October has a C comparable because of fact the 1st letter of your final call finally october is arising quickly and that i'm collaborating in an exhibition in a media paintings cafe

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

October. Autumn is my favorite time of year. Where I live, the trees have usually changed completly by the end of October. I like the rain too, I prefer rain in November though! Have a good week.

• 1 decade ago

I love 3 months, in particular:

May - because the temperature is JUST right and it is always so nice outside. And, you have the thought in your mind: "Hey! School's almost out! Yay!"

December - because of the holiday fun, how everyone is in a jolly mood, and it just excites me everytime. Oh, and I love the snow.

October - because (like May above) the weather is perfect and I love the foliage: the crunchy, multi-colored leaves, the Halloween décor inside and out, and the crisp air. Aaah, it's so relaxing.

Source(s): :)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love all those months for the same exact reasons you do lol My birthday is in April so obviously I love that month, but I love March and May also because I love spring! :) AND baseball season starts and I love baseball :)

• 1 decade ago

November, December, May. I think, for me, it's their place in the year. May is the end of Spring, I love Fall in November and Winter in December. They just have a nice feeling.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

May- Because school is almost out

June- Beginning of Summer

July- Hot as Hell

October- Halloween

• 1 decade ago

March April and May. Cold buh nah freezing just right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

June and July~ summer time

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.