Whats your favorite month? POLL?

Besides the month of your birthday.

My favorite month March,April,May, and June because my favorite seasons are Spring and Summer. I love the heat and the sun. I also love the rain and the storms!!

What's your favorite month and why?

DECEMBER because of christmas and new years eve

January

July

• redden

My in demand month is October, must be effective to adventure you an entire month on right here additionally October has a C comparable because of fact the 1st letter of your final call finally october is arising quickly and that i'm collaborating in an exhibition in a media paintings cafe

October. Autumn is my favorite time of year. Where I live, the trees have usually changed completly by the end of October. I like the rain too, I prefer rain in November though! Have a good week.

I love 3 months, in particular:

May - because the temperature is JUST right and it is always so nice outside. And, you have the thought in your mind: "Hey! School's almost out! Yay!"

December - because of the holiday fun, how everyone is in a jolly mood, and it just excites me everytime. Oh, and I love the snow.

October - because (like May above) the weather is perfect and I love the foliage: the crunchy, multi-colored leaves, the Halloween décor inside and out, and the crisp air. Aaah, it's so relaxing.

Source(s): :)

I love all those months for the same exact reasons you do lol My birthday is in April so obviously I love that month, but I love March and May also because I love spring! :) AND baseball season starts and I love baseball :)

November, December, May. I think, for me, it's their place in the year. May is the end of Spring, I love Fall in November and Winter in December. They just have a nice feeling.

May- Because school is almost out

June- Beginning of Summer

July- Hot as Hell

October- Halloween

March April and May. Cold buh nah freezing just right.

June and July~ summer time