Why do hockey players hate figure skaters?

In my view, figure skaters are much tougher. Hockey is aggressive and you have to wear smelly gear, but it protects you from getting hurt! Figure skaters have to wear uncomfortable dresses. Do you think we like wearing them? WRONG! Every skater at my rink who is above 7 hates wearing them. We fall hundreds of... show more In my view, figure skaters are much tougher.
Hockey is aggressive and you have to wear smelly gear, but it protects you from getting hurt! Figure skaters have to wear uncomfortable dresses. Do you think we like wearing them? WRONG! Every skater at my rink who is above 7 hates wearing them. We fall hundreds of times trying to land jumps, but do we get any special padding? NO! We freeze our butts off falling and wearing super thin tights! Figure skating takes the same amount, if not more, agility and precision as hockey. Don't just say, figure skaters have their programs planned out, it's easy! WRONG! We have to time ourselves doing tight footwork and making sure everything is aligned and set up properly for a jump or spin. Yeah, hockey has things that are hard, but figure skating is even harder.