Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

While dining-how does one mask the wet spot on the front of ones pants caused by an over zealous restroom sink?

I swear to you, it was the sink!

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

It's too bad that it's frowned upon to gyrate your hips under the hand dryer.

• 1 decade ago

You couldn't have just left the last sip of beer to go to the restroom, could you. Well, obviously you're gonna have to trip a waiter and cause him to dump food in your lap. This will cover the stain, and your girly screams will no doubt cause the manager to let you off the hook for the meal. No embarassing wet spot, and free food. It's a win-win.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Quite simply, just never wash your hands, that way it is easy to avoid the vicious public plumbing, & in worse case scenario should a little brown smear appear on your clothing from pulling on your trousers with dirty hands just smear a symmetrical stain on the other side & you become a front line trend setting fashion guru instead of a grubby little oik

• 1 decade ago

Create a diversion by peeing yourself, Tim.

After all the fuss has died down, no one will be able to distinguish the tap water on your trousers from the patch your own urine has created - and your embarrassing accident at the rest room sink will have passed by completely undetected!

Bon apetit!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sacha
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Timinator, you're supposed to shake that last drop off! The best solution is to take a menu or wine list with you so you can walk out into the dining room holding it in front of your crotch. Brings back great memories of my being in middle school doing that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If anyone comments on it, you could try telling them it was the sink.

But I suspect they will believe you even less than we do.

Try just laughing it off, with a pre-emptive " Whoops, pissed me pants again". Then, they will think

"That Tim, he's such a joker! he's obviously splashed himself with that over zealous sink, and he's passing it off as piss! Hilarious! Nice one Tim"

But next time, wear your "Tena" pants, just in case.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wet your hair down

Tear holes in the knees of your pants

Throw one of your shoes in the trash--cover it with a paper towel just in case someone looks for it

And tell everyone that a mongoose challenged you to a duel--you lost

• 1 decade ago

Easy. Just say, "Hey...it's not water all over my pants from the restroom sink, it's probably urine!"

• 1 decade ago

Just walk out with 'Little Timinator' hanging out of your zipper. Everyone will be in such awe of your love weapon that they'll never notice the wet spot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Now if you blokes would just do what we girls do, the problem wouldn't occur in the first place.

Instead of the universal male SHAKE that is always so ineffective...just take a piece of toilet paper......AND WIPE THE PHUCKER!!

Source(s): And put the seat down afterwards, too... ROFLMFAO!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How low down is the wet spot, near the knee and you're mine....lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.