Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

How do you delete a question on Wiki Answers?

i need to delete a question, how do i do it??

Update:

yes there are.. Wiki answers..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Deleting a Question on WikiAnswers

Questions on WikiAnswers are not meant to be deleted, except for extreme cases. Neither registered nor unregistered users can delete questions -- not even their own. Questions that may be candidates for deletion actually go through a review process by more than one Supervisor on WikiAnswers to determine whether the question really warrants deletion.

If you have a question that you would like to delete, you can contact WikiAnswers Support (WikiAnswers @ answers.com) and ask them to do it for you. They generally delete questions, but on occasion if they feel the question has some value or can be reworded to be a good question, they'll leave it on the site.

Questions that are harmful and may possibly be asked again by another user are merged into "Catch-All" Questions. Feel free to simply recategorize the bad question into the Catch-All Questions category and then a supervisor will merge it into an existing catch-all so that the next time it is asked the asker receives guidance about why their question is not allowed.

There are more than 500 Supervisors who will delete questions that have no value; make no sense at all and can't be re-phrased into a valid question; ask for instructions about doing something harmful; or violate the Terms of Use for WikiAnswers.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_delete_WikiA...

• musser
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Can they delete you and not utilising a reason or a contravention? particular. happens to me perpetually courtesy of the little buggers living under bridges. while it befell to me i replaced into informed that it replaced into by way of reporting by different shoppers nonetheless a sparkling violation would or won't have surpassed off. i assume you would be able to or won't of stepped on a land mine, obtrusive ideal. no be counted if it quite is "no longer a question" customer care gets rid of the offensive textile. They care, they actually do. i think of you have been too chatty, being too clever, having too plenty exciting, clever and are lady. How DARE you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think you mean YA. And you just go to your account and click on the question you want deleted and delete it! There are no questions on Wiki haha

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.