Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Just how dangerous is George Soros?

and what can be done to end his financing of the destruction of America??

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

He put the man in our white house, that's how dangerous he is!! it was all voter fraud, and I am not saying that for any other reason except that its true!!! Those men have done so much stealing of funds etc.etc. that they are invincible, and of course the sheople of this land follow, and don't really know why!! Then we have the global whiners (warming people) who I doubt even know that the argentina GLACIER has growen!! Heads in the sand ostriches they all are!!

• 1 decade ago

Soros is nouveau riche and has collaborated-- like many others--with various looters since WWII. And looters and opportunists often simply change uniforms to recruit from the people as necessary!

BTW historical context: it is interesting to consider that Hungary's history is that of a region between centers of Empire (Russian as well as Austrian) ---and having proximity to the old Ottomans; it is also interesting to learn about Webster and Kossuth during the 19th century.

Anyway as annoying as Soros---a native Esperantist--- is, he has never acted alone. One can trace his own travels to see his connections with various networks. In any case nobody forced the politicians who accepted the money he juggles, both in the US and abroad, to do so. Why not specifically identify those people. It is very likely that these politicians and their enablers have more in common with each other than simply this one financier. Specifically expose the collaborative networks as well, refuse to enable them, and vote the political expediters out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He brought us the trainwreck sitting in the White House. Need I say more?

Honestly, I don't think anything other than a significant portion of the still sane kool aiders coming to grips with reality can really change our course at this point. God help us all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ask a Thai It was he that was responsible for the Asian melt down in 1997 He was messing around with the Thai bath

He would not last a min if he ever step foot in Thailand

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We cannot end his financing of his agenda. What we can do and have to do is out work him. Passion always trumps money.

He bought the election and officials. We have to unseat them in 2010.

We have to work like A.C.O.R.N but do it ethically.

I believe that most Americans see what is happening and want to do something, but we better get busy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably with more people turning against him and writing letters of disgust.

If liberals ever listen to anything, sometimes its polls.

• About as dangerous as Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Google him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Trillion times less than Obama

• 1 decade ago

Oh, geroge has his billions and desires to do everything he can to deny the rest of us our opportunity to achieve the same. He is the epitome of evil.

• L.T.M.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's time to bring back the Guillotine!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.