Is an 1840 SAT 1 with a 4.0 GPA good enough to get into one of the best colleges?

I'm going to be a senior in 2009. I've got a 4.0 for soph & junior year overall, and am in the top 5% of my class. i took GATE, and now AP and Honors courses, and have since junior high. These are my test scores form the first time i took it. Math: 550 Reading: 670 Writing: 620 i'm taking my... show more I'm going to be a senior in 2009.
I've got a 4.0 for soph & junior year overall, and am in the top 5% of my class. i took GATE, and now AP and Honors courses, and have since junior high.

These are my test scores form the first time i took it.
Math: 550
Reading: 670
Writing: 620

i'm taking my SAT II in the fall, and i haven't got my ACT scores back yet.

My dream schools include Brown, Columbia, University of Pennsylvania, & Swarthmore. Yale would be nice, but that's a total reach. These schools were chosen for their Women's/Gender Studies programs.
Other schools I'll apply for are Whitman, Gonzaga, St Joseph's U, Mills College, and Berkley(a reach, but i could get into it with the scholarship my uncle would give me). However, i'd really prefer to stay out of my home state, CA.

But i'm not sure if i could get in to my dream schools. I want to major in Women's/ Gender Studies, or be an English major, and those schools have the best programs.
Update: I'm going to be a senior in 2009. I've got a 4.0 for soph & junior year overall, and am in the top 5% of my class. i took GATE, and now AP and Honors courses, and have since junior high. I'm involved in Chamber Choir(3 yrs), Debate, and been on board for Drama 3 yrs, maybe 4 next yr. Also, various... show more I'm going to be a senior in 2009.
I'm involved in Chamber Choir(3 yrs), Debate, and been on board for Drama 3 yrs, maybe 4 next yr.
Also, various volunteer stuff.

The first time i took the SAT:
Math: 550
Reading: 670
Writing: 620

My dream schools include Brown, Columbia, University of Pennsylvania, & Swarthmore. Yale would be nice, but that's a reach. Schools were chosen for their Women's/Gender Studies programs.
Other schools I'll apply for are Whitman, Gonzaga, St Joseph's U, Mills College, and Berkley(a reach, but i could get into it with the scholarship my uncle would give me). i'd really prefer to stay out of my home state, CA.

But i'm not sure if i could get in to my dream schools. I want to major in Women's/ Gender Studies, or English.