What is the best way to get from Port Authority to JFK International Airport?

I am going from Boston to New York via Greyhound bus which apparently drops me off at the Port Authority, I was wondering what the easiest and best way to get from the Port Authority to JFK airport
Update: I am going from Boston to New York via Greyhound bus which apparently drops me off at the Port Authority, I was wondering what the easiest and best way to get from the Port Authority to JFK airport. Also how long and what would the quickest way be because I would be getting to Port Authority at 5:20 am and would... show more I am going from Boston to New York via Greyhound bus which apparently drops me off at the Port Authority, I was wondering what the easiest and best way to get from the Port Authority to JFK airport. Also how long and what would the quickest way be because I would be getting to Port Authority at 5:20 am and would like to know if I would be able to make my flight at 7am
Update 2: Also how long and what would the quickest way be because I would be getting to Port Authority at 5:20 am and would like to know if I would be able to make my flight at 7am