Shinusuke asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Where can I find a hard plastic paddling pool for my dogs?

I was watching the dog whisperer and there was this dog called 'storm'. It was a big black dog that wouldn't eat food in order to fix this, Ceaser exercised the dog a lot, including in a big hard plastic swimming pool. This swimming pool is ideal for my dogs, unlike these new blow-up ones as they break in my garden which has concrete floor. It needs to be kind of big because one of my dogs is quite large. Where can I find one!!!

• *****
    Favorite Answer

I don't think you are referring to a plastic kiddy pool- you're looking for an above-ground large pool where the dog can actually swim around, right? If so, companies that sell other types of above-ground human pools will have what you are looking for. Here's a site to get you started, and most areas will have local companies that sell and install above ground pools as well: http://www.nationwidepools.com/abovegroundpools.ph...

Plastic Paddling Pool

Dog Paddling Pool

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I was watching the dog whisperer and there was this dog called 'storm'. It was a big black dog that wouldn't eat food in order to fix this, Ceaser exercised the dog a lot, including in a big hard plastic swimming pool. This swimming pool is ideal for my dogs, unlike these new blow-up...

Source(s): find hard plastic paddling pool dogs: https://shortly.im/za9Pn
  • Debra

Best place, Fry's market place just saw some there yesterday. And you picked a good season to try to find one, also maybe like a pool store.

I don't think you're talking about a large kiddie pool. Caesar's pool is about three feet deep and about 8 feet in diameter. Perhaps it is a special pool used to make landscaping ponds??? I would check that route to see what sizes they have.

My dogs have a stock tank they can swim in. Farmer's Supply or Feed Store.

You can get a kids pool at walmart , k mart or really any hardware store. My Jack loved to play in the water so we bought him a kiddy pool and he loved it

If you are talking a "kiddy" pool, go to your local Kids R Us or another toy store, to see what they have. Or, maybe your local home improvement store, like Home Depot or Lowes.

Go to a farm supply and buy a stock tank. They come in all sizes and you can get plastic or galvanized.

• Dianne6 years agoReport

Great suggestion!