I think I am depressed, could someone give me some tips on being happy again?

Hello.. I'm not sure whats wrong with me, I have been going in out of happy and sad moods. I feel sad a lot of the time, even if I act as if I am happy inside I don't feel it at all. I've been trying to work out what it is that I am sad about but I can't seem to make my mind up. It's a bunch of... show more Hello..
I'm not sure whats wrong with me, I have been going in out of happy and sad moods. I feel sad a lot of the time, even if I act as if I am happy inside I don't feel it at all. I've been trying to work out what it is that I am sad about but I can't seem to make my mind up. It's a bunch of thing's really.What can I do to help myself? How can I go back to being happy all the time? I read on a website to pamper yourself, write in a diary or talk to a councilor.. I feel depressed a lot of the time and it does not help that it is winter. What can I do to love life again and to want to be around my friends and do all the girlie stuff I used to do?

Take Care All ox