Joho

whats ur favorite quote?

i have sooo many! >.<

"experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" Dan Stanford

"“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” -Marianne Williamson

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" -Bertrand Russell

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." –Ambrose Redmoon

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best"-Tim Duncan

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr Seuss

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.” - Winnie the Pooh

About thirty years ago I was sitting across the table in a Chinese restaurant with the first and only girl to break the blogbaba's heart, and marveling at the angle across from me. I reached down, opened up a fortune cookie and the little paper in it read: "Innocent looking grass may hide a snake". Truer word were never written.

Lol I got alot but I would think of some of the quote I can think of right now

"By the year 3000, Facebook Twitter & YouTube will be combined to make You Twit Face."

& B*tch.

Your As Fake As A

Michael Jackson's Nose (:

you're in love when

you still love him [ e v e n ] though it's wrong.

Source(s): lmao i got alot more!

Life isn't about how far you can proceed, it's about how much you can get hit and still keep moving.

-rocky balboa

live life to the fullest, cause you never know when it's going to end

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war"~Plato

Source(s): Just one of my favorites

"Wherever You Go, There You Are"