Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Would the countless British soldiers who died fighting fascism in WW2 vote for a party like the BNP?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

I sure hope not.

I wonder what half a$$ed American fascists think of non-white American veterans that risked our life for their right to free speech think of us though.

The difference is dangerous because British fascists could actually get elected. The American Nazi Party was actually started by a white US Navy veteran that fought the Nazis.

Source(s): Britain be careful. If you put fascists in office you will lose your freedom.
  • 4 years ago

Yes but so did Ted Heath and successive governments both Labour and Tory who have sold this country out . Immigration is an issue but any one questioning it is branded racist by PC liberals , morality is undermined by trendy celebs and left wing academics, crooks are have more rights then the law abiding majority. And to top it of our sovereignty is being sold to unelected bureaucrats on the continent creating a superstate similar to the Nazis vision. The reason why people are being seduced by the BNP is because of the above a vacuum is being created in British politics a chasm is appearing between the political and chattering class and the rest of us and it will get worse and Nick Griffin and his pals vote will grow until the elite wakes up and starts listening and giving the people there country back which what the veterans fought for our freedom. I personally will vote UKIP .

• 1 decade ago

This is a profound question that merits more than a simple slogan answer because what brings this question and the BNP to light is complex, misunderstood, and then used for political gain.

The first thing to realize is that the British soldiers who died fighting went and fought for their country. Why their country sent them is an entirely different matter and it certainly was not just to fight Fascism! The Bank of England and the Military Industrial Complex might have a little to do with it as well.

The reality is that those common folk who feel undercut by globalization and the pillaging of their wages by foreigners have every right to be upset. The problem ends up when their reasons for being upset are used by opportunists to get into power. There is no reason to prey on the fears of these people, as the BNP and the like right wing parties in the EU do, because their complaints are sound without it! All it does it diminish the ability to solve those very problems.

Obama, Brown, Sarkozy, Merkel and the likes are all part of the same club. They are globalists who adhere to the instructions of the Fed Reserve, the Bank of England, and the EU central bank first. Their interests lie with the multi-national corporations, banking interests, and military industrial complexes. Cheap labor, outsourcing, and trade deficits are of no consequence to them since they are under the rule of a monetary system that enables them to print money for programs and stay in power. Since the average Joe has no understanding of inflation or anything else really, the system continues to its natural conclusion:

A deflated currency, loss of sovereignty, and end of the nation state.

Parties like the BNP take people with perfectly good qualms about the system and ruin them by linking them with ridiculous and baseless nonsense, thus ruining the original qualms alongside.

The only irony is that if the British soliders really died fighing Fascism, it only lead to their children and grand children surrendering to a world Fascist state. That is where we are heading and people are too worried about racist rable rousers to see that those who really vote for them have actual reallly good claims to being upset.

The message is right but the packaging is all wrong. It is for that reason that the main parties always remain in power. The financial elites use the fringe elements mis-use of public sentiment to maintain control over the rest of the public. If Britons want to stop dying in wars they should worry about getting rid of the Bank of England before getting rid of the foreigners.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No way! I imagine they would all be churning in their graves if they could see what was happening today with BNP. You mean to tell me that America isn't they only developed country in the world that has a radical political party trying to ruin everything? Why aren't the Brits receiving flack all over the world for this?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Of course, they would be extremely disappointed if they knew that their country sold out to multiculturism. Fascism is a misnomer. Muslims or anyone else who move to a country need to acclimate to that country - not try to convert it through law and political correctness. The WW2 soldiers are proud right now and so are the majority of Americans. Go UK!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, some of the ww2 vets are members, they are sick to their stomachs what this country has come to, i feel bad for them, i know how it feels to serve a ungrateful country.

• 1 decade ago

I would think that they gave their all for the country as it was then. Wanting to leave their children a country, as they knew it. Would their be an England today if the doors of immigration had been opened hundreds of years ago?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some may.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes they would, they would not fight for a country that would turn brown. They fought for their children, their grand children, their great grand children, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Purge those Muslims!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.