promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how do guys know if a girl wants more than a kiss?

got a date with one of my mates exs and he says she is always ready for more than a kiss and cuddle but how can I be sure

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

I let guys know and the answer is usually yes but see if she moves your hand or presses against you....have fun

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • fergy3
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Alright, DO NOT ask her "how far will you let me go?" b.c it is really embarrassing and will make her think you only want her for sex, which if you do, she wont give you. Just base it off her body language. If her kisses become...I guess wilder or she might just make the first move, then you will know.

• 1 decade ago

The girl's kisses will get more intense, and you just have to try things. She'll only let you go as far as she wants you to go, but you won't know until you try. A lot of girls are too shy to tell you what they want, but they won't be afraid to tell you what they don't want.

Source(s): Experience.
  • Zippey
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It's always a great mystery what the woman wants. We have to take risks and look like fools from time to time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with many of the above ( she will lean on you or press herself on you) but also one of the tricks is to look into her eyes and listen to her comments. if her eyes are shiny so it means she wants you and depending on her eyes you can tell how much she wants you

http://www.glennrowe.net/BaronCohen/Faces/EyesTest...

try it (it is a bit off the topic, but useful in life)

Source(s): research papers and private life
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thats the fun of the situation - until you have done it - you dont know how to get it. We could tell you, but where would the fun be in that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The guy goes as far as the girl wil let him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If she says she is ready for something more, then take her to the bedroom for something more.

Source(s): A bold man may be shot down many times but a coward never gets laid.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she'll lean in or hint to you that she does. if she doesn't do any of those things, then don't make that move as you may embarrass yoursefl lol

• the only way you can be sure is if you ask her. or you can try and see if she tells you to stop!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.