Writing to describe a journey plane,bus or car? What did you do how much time sepnd describing the Journey?

OKay so firstly i did journey by bus and described loads of stuff am i the only one who did a bus most ppl i spoke to did plane or train i thought it would be limited because all you could do is describe the vechile for a bit but with a bus you could describe human interaction like ppl scurrying up to the upper... show more OKay so firstly i did journey by bus and described loads of stuff am i the only one who did a bus most ppl i spoke to did plane or train i thought it would be limited because all you could do is describe the vechile for a bit but with a bus you could describe human interaction like ppl scurrying up to the upper deck etc. How did you guys describe a car and plane journey without being limited?

So how long did you spend actually describing the journey like the car bus or plane moving. I just described the bus for about a line or two blood red city bus then the interior and that was like a paragraph and for the next 1 and a half pages and a bit was the journey. Did you do that? Most ppl said they described the scenery too much like entering the plane the queues getting tickets and all that but that isnt part of the journey is it? Or am i wrong isnt the journey when take off plus. You could describe how it looked but only for a short time because it was a journey so you had to describe the journey.

Am i right or wrong? And did anyone do a bus Journey?
4 answers