Job at Capital Management Services?

I want to know what you guys think. I'm a little worried about what I'm getting myself into. Please let me know of your opinions. Thank you.
Update: They said they found my resume online on careerbuilder.com and asked me if I was interested in this job. This is exactly what the lady emailed me. (I inserted 'my name' at the parts she typed my actual name) I am glad that you are interested! Here is the detailed information about this vacancy, (My... show more They said they found my resume online on careerbuilder.com and asked me if I was interested in this job. This is exactly what the lady emailed me. (I inserted 'my name' at the parts she typed my actual name)

I am glad that you are interested! Here is the detailed information about this vacancy, (My name).

OUR COMPANY

Capital Management Services is a dynamic e-business development company, widely recognized for its professionalism and track record of success. Capital Management Services is committed to delivering the latest technologies that enrich people's lives with our leading-edge e-Commerce platform for wireless and ISP carriers. The company's patented technology enables all types of online payment and supports multiple access channels, transaction models, networks and devices.

Capital Management Services E-COMMERCE PLATFORM

e-Commerce platform enables the rapid and efficient introduction of new merchants, distributors, services and products, instantly bringing interactive commerce services to the entire subscriber base. It also lowers operational costs by leveraging existing investments in infrastructure, while providing the operator with an advanced, unified, comprehensive and business-driven infrastructure capable of delivering all existing and future payments, promotions and electronic recharging services.

In general, e-Commerce platform represents very flexible Internet payment system that accepts almost every e-currency and transaction method. e-Commerce allows customers and users to perform any kind of transfer from one money system to another in no time. This system enables our customers to broaden the variety of accepted payment methods, to reduce the transaction time and to make the whole payment operation highly secured. For example, e-Commerce allows performing a direct exchange from PayPal to Western Union or from Western Union to bank account. Money can now be sent from one system to another in no time. Also e-Commerce lets customers to provide the person-to-business transfers for every user, when other systems provide the person-to-person transfers only.

CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER position

Capital Management Services is located in United States and needs customer service representatives worldwide. Today our United States customers require specialists to manage e-Commerce platform to assist users. So customer service manager will be an official employee of one of the telecom operator that we serve. Today our company serves 4 large telecom operators in United States (America Movil, Vodafone, Verizon Communications, Worldcom). Capital Management Services will provide the 10 days training course that would be sufficient to start working in one of these companies. We guarantee this immediate employability after the training period.

Responsibilities will be to provide assistance with e-Commerce platform to current telecom operator. Customer service manager's accountability will be to instruct users, to provide the current statuses of their operations in the system and to be ready to answer on any general question about e-Commerce. Candidate will get all necessary knowledge and experience during the training. No previous experience with e-Commerce or alternative systems is required.

EMPLOYMENT

Before start to work, company will provide a free training course to cover all aspects of the e-commerce platform operation and maximization. You don't need any special education in e-commerce services or finances, company will provide you all information.
This course is to be done distantly. This means that you will be studying from your own home or university computer with Internet access. You will not need to attend to any lectures or seminars. During the training you will be paid by Capital Management Services directly to your bank account. The training period wage is $497 weekly and $99.5 daily. Money for your job you can receive daily in the afternoon time. NO MONEY NEEDED FOR JOB/TRAINING COURSES OR ANYTHING. COMPANY PAYS FOR ALL.

After you finish the training course successfully, you become a company employer and will get a certified Capital Management Services specialist. And you start working in one of the United States telecom companies that our organization serves in Part-Time or Full-Time position. Your work place will be based at home. You will have access to company database and all documents for work. Company will pay for all calls, internet access and any fees and taxes. First
guaranteed salary is $1750 monthly for the part time and $3900 for the full time.

BENEFITS

Capital Management Services believes its people are its most valuable asset. Recruiting and retaining a winning team of employees dedicated to the company's mission
and purpose is critical to Capital Management Services's ability to serve its customers' needs on a day-to-day and long term basis. That's why we offer one of the most comprehensive total compensation packages available.
Update 2: She also said For two consecutive years, Capital Management Services has been ranked highly in MONEY magazine's annual survey of America's best benefits packages. Capital Management Services offers its management employees a complete menu of benefit options in which to create programs that fit their... show more She also said For two consecutive years, Capital Management Services has been ranked highly in MONEY magazine's annual survey of America's best benefits packages. Capital Management Services offers its management employees a complete menu of benefit options in which to create programs that fit their personal and family needs. In addition, the company's hourly employees receive world class benefits. In fact, Capital Management Services is one of only a few companies offering its part-time employees full benefits, from medical/dental coverage to tuition assistance.
- Guaranteed base salary is $1750 monthly for the part time and $3900 for the full time
- No money needed for job/training courses or anything. Company pays for all fees and taxes
- Weekends and holidays
- Work time 4 hours during the day
- Medical and Dental coverage
REQUIREMENTS
- No special education needed, only be to be honest and progressive in work
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Computer and phone
Update 3: Just so you know, they want me to open an account at Wells Fargo because they have a contract with them or something. I don't have a bank account there. Therefore, they will not be able to drain away money from me. The only money they can take away would be their own money they pay me.
Update 4: Also, you guys should know that right after I replied them with my application form, they emailed me back with an email that informed me of my first training day and such. I was a bit confused because they didn't even offer to see me in person for an interview or something.