My bi friend wants to have sex with me?

We've been best friends since middle school, and before we left for the same college we both had boyfriends back home, who we both are in long distance relationships with. Since hindsight is 20/20 I kind of noticed that we've always had some sexual tension btwn us; sometimes hug and then kiss on the... show more We've been best friends since middle school, and before we left for the same college we both had boyfriends back home, who we both are in long distance relationships with. Since hindsight is 20/20 I kind of noticed that we've always had some sexual tension btwn us; sometimes hug and then kiss on the lips...showered together. She asked to have sex with me and i kind of laughed it off. But during our sleep over last night she asked me really seriously again and even stripped and came on to me. After talking her out of it I got the impression that she thinks she can date her guy and have sex with me and it wouldnt be cheating cuz she's "bi". I'm tempted by her offer, but I love my bf way more, and I'm put off by her double dating attitude. How can I get it through to her head that its not ok, but also that its not cuz she's not attractive? And her bf is a good friend of mine...I don't want to see him hurt..but I don't want to tell him about this either (awkward + embarrassing...).
9 answers 9