which washing machine to buy?

i have £260 to buy a washing machine but sure which is a better choice.

i have looked at the argos.co.uk

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4...

what do you think of this washing machine, or do you have any other suggestions. thanks

also am not sure about the brand which one is more reliable based on what i can afford...

you see thats what i am not sure, someone says not Beko...appreciate your comment and any other please.......

hey plz at that price you could suggest me any others...

Wouldn't buy a cheap washing machine again, have had Hotpoint, Zanussi and Bosch and none of them have lasted more than 2 years. We bought a Miele washing machine at the beginning of last year which came with 10 years parts and labour guarantee and although it was a hell of a lot of money (£800 nearly) it has been brilliant (touch wood) but the guarantee alone is worth a lot of money

Would highly recommend Miele brand.

have you tried you local retail shops instead of Argos or Curry's or Comet they often offer better deals than the big retailers?

It also depends how much washing you do - with 5 in our house I use it 2-3 times a day so a cheap one is no good. But if you are going to use it a lot less than maybe the Beko would be ok

• Keira

No offence, but I would never buy Beko products. When it comes to washing machines I would only buy Hotpoint as they are reliable and affordable. If you look around - comets, currys, dixons, argos, homebase etc you can find some decent washing machines including washer dryers and at reasonable prices. Other than Hotpoint, Creda is ok (it's owned by Hotpoint), and Zanussi and Whirlpool are good brands.

I have tried lots of different brands over the years and the cheapest lasts the same amount of time as the dearest.

That's my opinion!!

• gold

A box cannot have a washing machine.

Don't know live in the US but I would go by the review

Zanussi everytime they are brill

• Katie

Don't forget the tax..

Source(s): Can I have a hug?

do you have an electric outlet for that buddy?

i like it

can't go wrong with a Hotpoint,,,,,,,,,,,