which washing machine to buy?

i have £260 to buy a washing machine but sure which is a better choice.

i have looked at the argos.co.uk

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4...

what do you think of this washing machine, or do you have any other suggestions. thanks

also am not sure about the brand which one is more reliable based on what i can afford...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Beco are no better or worst than any other washing machine make. The washer you have gone for looks fine and I would probably go for it.

Ja.

• legs
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Had a Beko which packed up after only a few years (their are only 2 of us). Now have Zanussi which I like.

• Lily
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I have a Siemens.

It is 25+ years old and still going strong.

Buy the best brand you can afford. Don't bother about masses of programs; you'll never use them all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

zanussi i've got one 1400 speed from john lewis 249 great machine clothes really clean good programmes very happy with it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would NOT buy Beko - I trawled around myself and eventually bought my very good Hotpoint with 1600 spin etc

http://www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk/products/Produ...

+

Its free delivery too.

• 1 decade ago

may tag

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.