I wet my pants in front of my family, now i am written out of the will help!?

Yesterday evening while watching Britains got talent, when Holly Steel started crying, me and the whole family started laughing. I however laughed so hard i wet myself in front of everyone. My grandmother said "You are sick wetting yourself while we all have a good laugh at spoiled child" she wants to write me out of her will!...what steps should i take to make this not happen?. i don't really think i should be saying this but...she has a dodgy heart! wink wink. =)

I'm sorry, but OMG ROFLMAO LOLOLOLOL.

Geez man, you gotta know your limits and run to the bathroom, or water closet, or whatever the room is called in your country where you pee, when you feel that urge down in your special place.

Try to be apologetic to your stank grandmother for your accident. Insist that it will never happen again, and hope for the best.

That's just ****** up to be written off because you pissed your pants accidentally.

1. No :-( 2. Yes 3. Probably 4. Probably 5. A book can be anything. Like a picture book. A novel is a chapter book. 6. The average life expectancy of your type. 7. Yes 8. I think so 9. idk wut that is 10. Evolution is a myth. Them being here helps prove it. 11. Because it's not touching the edge and it is staying wet. 12. They didn't completely solve it. They solved MOST of it. 13. I dont think so 14. Because. When you set the alarm it is on and ready. But when it goes off, the clock stopped timing. It stopped timing your sleep. 15. If your standing in front of it you are in peoples way. 16. Because Sally was money grubbing. 17. The bible is not in the library. 18. Because Spongebob inherited his genes from his uncle rather than his mother/father. (as with me) 19. No. 20. Ha ha no. I dont feel like answering the rest. But I am magic!!!

I'm American, so please forgive me--I imagined the above scene as a Monty Python sketch, because it seemed so outlandish...

If you're seriously concerned about this (your tone doesn't seem all that serious), then my advice is to do nothing. If your grandmother is so capricious that she would write you out of her will for wetting yourself, then it's out of your hands. She might write you out again for something else minor, or she could write you back in for saying "Bless you" when she sneezes. Don't let money have that much control over you.

If I were you, I'd be more concerned that at the reading of the will, she leaves you a case of adult diapers instead of nothing...

Wow, I can't believe that all you care about is the will. YOU WET YOUR PANTS!! That should be your concern not the will.

what? she wrote you out of her will for that?! that's pretty messed up man. Write her a letter of.... Apology? I don't know, you shouldn't have to apologize it seems like that would be embarrassing enough

wwwell its not ur faullt wow she shuld take u out of her will if u kill some1 not if u pee urself wow she is an a** wow sorry tht rele sucks 4 u but she is an a** wow

Too funny, I couldn't help you. :P

• pink

This is funny.

LOL